Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What on Earth was that...

I came across a piece of artcle on eurosport and it makes me wonder...In a world where 'competency' is such a strong word..How does such an incompetent twat like Mr. Paul Parker even have his job??... Its saddens me no ends to embarrassingly accept that he was once a Man Utd player and also an ex international!!

What am referring to are his comments about Aaron Ramsey incident, Parker has actually titled his blog as "Wenger should apologise to Shawcross"... Now, either this guy has written this piece while he was drunk or in his worst nightmares... F***in retard!!...Am not an Arsenal fan, I think (used to atleast till the Stoke game) that they are a timid team and one of the reasons I think like that is because they should have given this kinda reaction 2 years back when Eduardo got injured. I probably understand it can be difficult but thats the stuff champions are made off.. With tongue in cheek, I hope they still are!!...Anyway, lemme not digress about Arsenal..they are what they are!!

Coming back to this 'genius'... Before I do that, for ppl who dont know...There was a tackle on poor Aaron Ramsey in the Arsenal - Stoke match which led to one of the most horrific injuries that I have seen. It was as if his foot was hacked and was hanging by his leg only because of the socks!!...I WILL NOT put the pic here..If u are interested please do a Google search..Am sure u ll find it..Here are some of his comments:

1. "Sometimes your (Wenger's) emotions get the better of you. Sometimes when it happens to a team-mate or a player in your team you need to take a step back, have another look and think about what you say" and then goes on to contradict himself a few lines later by saying this "Referee Peter Walton saw Ramsey's leg and was affected by it"....So I really dont have anything to comment here.

2. "The red card can't be rescinded but it probably wasn't a sending off. The problem is that everyone jumps on the bandwagon and influences the decision"
Me: WASNT A SENDING OFF ??! No No it wasnt...In fact Shawcross should have been patted on the back and encouraged...Come on Son, Show me some more!

3. You can't blame the laws of the game: football needs its competitive edge, the fans would be driven away if it was lacking from the sport.
Me: Well..fans would be driven away!!..let me tell you what I (as a Fan) would do..I would change the damn channel and rather watch the Dutch league (on ten sports)..not even mentioning Spanish or Italian! thats exactly how the fans would be driven away ... I came to know today that what I thought was football happens to be a Street Fighting match!

4. Wenger should, for the 100th time, take a long, hard look in the mirror after what he said. When something like this happens, he should count to 2,025 before he opens his mouth.
Me: Count till 2025 and then push a shovel up urs!..thats exactly what I would do if U tell me something like this!!


NO, this is not about being on Arsenal's side, its about being on Football's, what am trying to say is that experts like these are a disgrace to a beautiful game like football. They have huge responsibilities, what they say can influence someone to large extents. Time for them to realise this.

Football is a physical game without a doubt (especially in England!) but that doesnt mean you lose all your senses and go in for a tackle like that. I wish Ramsey a speedy recovery and at the same time..Good luck Egypt, Shawcross is waiting!!


Talking about good things now, I was lucky enough to be watching (live on TV) the 'great(est) man' score the Double. Its been such a long time coming.. The guy is a bloody legend in the actual sense of the word. I have tried the best that I could to pick up an adjective that hasnt been for Sachin Tendulkar by someone (only to be a bit original), but it seems all have already been used so I wont waste my time doing that.

After the double i had sent a text to all my friends telling them how lucky I am to have seen the historic moment and these were some of the reactions that i got... "One Word - God", "Very True, unfortunately cherishing that moment on the internet", "Agreed Bro, Genius for Sure, God of the game. PERIOD!", "Me not lucky enough :-( so getting live commentary on phone".

Out of the famous quotes that have been said about the Little Master, I remember 2 very clearly and they couldnt have been more right... "I have seen God, he bats at no. 4 for India" and "On a train from Shimla to Delhi, there was a halt in one of the stations. The train stopped by for few minutes as usual. Sachin was nearing century, batting on 98. The passengers, railway officials, everyone on the train waited for Sachin to complete the century. This Genius can stop time in India!!"

Do I need say anymore.. For all the cynics around the world who said Sachin plays ONLY for himself, just 1 thing, Go, get a life! and for the legend himself ...Sach, I want to be you !!

Brought to you by:

1. Damned United -- Must watch, if you havent seen it yet.
2. 101 thoughts about how to successfuly waste time in office..One of them, Am taking a "break" :-)
3. Lets go for 401 now! :-)
4. Inability to come up with good titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment