Monday, January 11, 2010

What a Shame....Someone give me a better word !!

It’s a fucking shame to be a citizen of this country....It really is!! And no this is not a ‘Rang De Basanti’ where am even gonna entertain an argument like...’Then why don’t you do something about it’ , ‘ how about making a start’ blaah blaah...If you EVEN TRY to tell me anything on these lines, I would probably tell u to shut the fuck up and get lost...

I’m an extremely intolerant person especially when it comes to any wrong doings that happen around (no matter big or small) ...I know you may think... who isn’t?!! ... Well, trust me people...I can jot down tons of examples where people take all wrong doings by their stride as if it was part of their life...Really!! Pity our fucking culture, if I can say that!!
Anyway, what am gonna say now is nothing about myself nor am I gonna do anything about it....Simply because, practically I can’t... All I can say is... Unfortunately I wasn’t there at that place to make a contribution. Nor am I gonna make claims to convince you that I would have definitely done something if I was there.

What am referring to is the incident that happened in Tirunelvelli, Tamil Nadu on the 8th... I just came back from work and turned on the news channel which showed a poor Cop, with his leg CUT OFF knee down by gangsters in broad daylight...Nothing wrong so far, maybe this risk is just a part of his job, what happened next was inhumanely bizarre.... Shown on TV, the poor cop cried in pain ...asking 20 people (if not less) PLUS (the main part) ...2 hon’ble state ministers, one of them the HEALTH MINISTER (WOW!) along with their entire crew (cos I don’t want to call it a convoy) and 1 ass of a cameraman taking video instead of helping the dying soul!!...I don’t believe the 3 bastards (Ohh I forgot the collector of that area was also gracing the occasion with his presence) dint even bother to come out of the car for a good 8-10 mins!!...As expected, the cop unfortunately succumbed to his wounds... I really wish his family well ... I guess he must have been one of those rare breeds of honest cops in the country to have met this fate else I don’t see a reason why gangsters would attack him...On the other hand, am, sure you can’t even count the no. Of Rathores and Mahantis who continue to climb ladders of success and get National medals for their ‘hard’ work !!

Shameful isn’t it? ... 2 Politicians, meant to be the “leaders” of this country watching what?? .. A bloody cop enacting the character Jay from Sholay or some melodramatic Prakash Mehra movie where a marigold flower would drop from heavens on a dying soul and then his leg would miraculously join again?...It may sound funny but it isn’t...really!

I have seen that damn clip more than a dozen times now (can’t help it’s all over the news channels) and every time I see it angers me no ends!! ... Our country, yeah yeah our beloved country, is being governed by such responsible people... I have more respect for those gangsters who, so what if it was wrong, came out and did what they intended to...It’s so easy to handle these kinda people cos u know what they are upto... but how do you handle these hypocrites who don’t have any principals whatsoever... what are they..Killers or Leaders?...Lets call them Viruses!

I pretty much had the same feeling back in Dec when I saw ONLY 5-6 MPs on the 13th Dec to play tributes to the people who had died in the Parliament attack in 2001, the same brave hearted people who had given up their lives to save this disgusting pack of swines..... Explanation given, our party leader for there na representing us!! ... Huh?! Lord, I so wish all of you had died that day... wouldn’t have to hear such dirty, stinking comments and for me, I would’ve told my grandkids...Me and my grandfather both know what achieving independence feels like...

For me, both the ministers who stood there watching the afternoon show free of cost are at the same level as the gangsters who committed the heinous crime...If those goondas are to be hanged, then so do these goons.... It’s been 3 days today since the incident and there has been no news or explanation (Yes, those cunts owe us an explanation) from any one of them...The Health Minister in fact shrugged off one of the reporters trying to ask him in that typical rude Tamilian way..Aye poda poda !! ... Well done Sir... Only if you had cared for the car to be dirty for sometime, you wouldn’t have had to answer these and on the contrary would have got really good wishes from the Cop and his family but for now and loads of love from the people of this country....but for now, I will not wish you well cos you deserve to rot in hell !!

To add on: Mr. Sharad Pawar on being asked when are the prices of commodities coming down??. The great man replies, “Main kya Jyotishi hoon, mujhe kyun pooch rahe ho” .. Sorry we didn’t know this question is not meant for the Agriculture Minister.. May we try Obama Mr. Pawar ?



This was brought to you by:
• Utter disgust, every time I hear these SOBs speak.
• Total embarrassment!.. People in the office have been congratulating me for a promotion whereas the fact is am yet to get one :-P
• Laziness, especially, when it comes to gymmin, Only My lord knows when will I stop acting foolish and restrain spending my money like this!!

2 comments:

  1. Mate .. Read your previous blogs and I only liked this blog because It was worth commenting and really hate at times the insesntivity of our society. I often readthe newspaper here and about the girl from Dellhi even after 14 years nothing is happening... Looking forward for more... Incase if ur writing about Mr. Ferguson and about that fav. team of yours then kindly spare me .. We been friends for almost 10 years but if we ever fight dreadly it would be only coz of one reason... Looking forward for more

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Saurabh: Yeah our country is actually made up of sick ppl... and with Ruchika nothing aint gonna ever anyway... AS for what you are not interested...I apologise you read this blog..But unfortunately u cant 'unread' now...So..My man I really cant help you here..But being a friend of 10 yrs I can only suggest you to please dont read it anymore! :)

    ReplyDelete