Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The countdown begins...

This has perhaps been a the longest lull here since I started this blog..No?...and I write (type) only to fight my current sleepy state...Post lunch, weekdays, in office, the time between 1 to 3 is the worst time of the day, really !...Only me and the heavenly creatures above understand how I survive and fight the sleepiness inside Me. I have tried lots of things, for instance, have a lighter lunch, get involved in some work (:-D), take a break from the ridiculously useless meetings for sometime, even approach the so-called 'intelegentia' in office for advice but nothing works U know...Absolutely nothing....I keep falling and hitting the sides of the desks dozin off....Terrible !!...Anyone out there who has a better idea (or expertise) of dealing with these 'sleepy-post-lunch-afternoons'.... please lemme know...I ll indebted to you forever! :-(

That apart, I know I had said in my last blog that I ll write about my phone blaah blaah blaah but I changed my mind and I aint writing about it anymore...Why ?? Cos i dont feel like..why again ?? Cos IT IS MY blog and I ll do what I want !!.. :-)

Coming to the point, its been quite a busy past coupla months..August being the busiest one .. Actualy, (Finally!!) got engaged on the 22nd... The engagement ceremony cum function was fun with virtually people from all over the world invited. Places included Mumbai, Udipi, Honululu, Timbaktoo, Mogadishu, Alaska, Antartica, Arctic, Papua new guinea, Vanuatu and New Caledonia ... in total the count was close to 200..that makes it 400 eyes starin at me and that really can make me nervous!!...Overall...A very pleasing but cheek-aching experience...I always used to wonder how much the cheek bones (or whatever they are called) of all those couples, clearly throwing fake smiles for photographs, pain enduring these 'thank-you-for-coming-please-smile-we-are-on-camera' sessions...That day I experienced it first hand !! As matter of fact, I spent more time "smiling" at the camera rather than looking at the beautiful person beside me.
I dont how many of you have seen Raju Srivastav's mimmicking of a camera man at north indian wedding in the Great Indian laughter challenge but trust me that day I was convinced there is no better mimmick than Raju..I strongly recommend you to you-tube that act..Its hilarious.

Jokes aside, honestly, I am very very happy. I couldnt have asked for a better person to be with....Talking about anything further is not something that I'd like doing on a public forum..So lets just leave it here while I look forward to the beginning of a new chapter in my life called Marriage. The countdown has already begun!...Not so nervous right now but there will sure be some butterfiles in my stomach when dooms day approaches.

Marriage - which actually reminds me of Wayne "bloody moron" Rooney...What a son of a gun?!!..I am so gut-wrenchingly dissapointed with this lad..I used to look up to him playing whenever he donned that Man Utd shirt giving his heart out for his team..absolutely everywhere on the pitch...Defending, attacking, tackling..just name it. With these dirty allegations of him cheating on his PREGNANT WIFE, which have been proven true unfortunately , I must admit I am very sad and embarrassed. Embarrassed because I was the first one to tell my friends.."Guys, check out these Chelsea cunts making a joke of themselves eh!..Hahaha" ..how wrong was I?....It doesnt take a 24 year old married (with a kid) millionaire celebrity to understand that there is no way in hell that you cannot be caught screwing and dating a call girl regularly, especially, when that 24 year old married (with kid) millionaire happens to be a Manchester United striker..Shrek, for all u know, you may have cameras in your toilet..U fool ! Anyway, as long as his adventures dont start affecting the team and their prospects I guess I should start caring a bit less...Will leave it to the Master to handle his notorious pupil like he has doing for so many years now. Go united!

Apart from that, things have been going pretty well in office, have got a role change .. Now, am called a Switch Designer..Sounds cool..Isnt it ??...Right !!..It only sounds...I tried to search this profile on various job sites just to check where I stand in the market. Funnily enough, the first job result was an opening in "Anchor Switches"...u know the company who makes these electrical switches...1 thing I did realise though is that I can sure laugh at myself !! :-D

I guess thats more than enough for now....Hope to keep blogging a bit more regularly going forward lest my thoughts and my words become totally incoherent from each other..looking at the above I seem to be mighty close.

Brought to you by:
1. Decision - Quit smoking this Diwali (This is sure gonna get some ppl jumping on their chairs!)

2. King Street!! ;-)

3. My alcoholic (sans YM o'course) roomates..Gosh I am gonna miss you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Good lord, you are gonna quit smoking by Diwali :D.. do u even know when Diwali is :).. n King Street.. well.. i would love to hear about your exploits there ;)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sunshine: This Diwali..U SHALL SEE.. and yeah I know when it is...Just googled..it is on 5th Nov ;-).. As for King street ... What I meant was .. Now that I am engaged .. I wont really get a chance to pay a respectable visit..now u see?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry so much about Rooney...he maybe a worldclass talent but is an unprofessional cheat (diving, intimidating refs.)..as it turns out now, he is also a cheat off the pitch. Never take these players to be personal heroes..if anything it shud be your club for you not the exploits of any of its players.
    club is always bigger than any player/coach:-).
    and do i see from your post u are more embarrassed that he got caught and not that he cheated?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @since81: Well..first..Thanks for the advice!!..Appreciate :-)... but looking upto to him (ONLY when he has donned that Utd Jersy) doesnt mean he is my hero..Does it ??..Heroes are ppl that you look upto and get inspiration from(u know in all forms of life kinds)...His antics are sure a cause of worry cos it affects his and hence our game...I'm embarrassed cos I used to laugh at Terry, Cole for doing the same thing!! ...Anyway, for ppl at his status...They should know that there is no way in hell to get out of such an act..So why cheat in the first place..If u talkin about his morality and Values and all that...Then I dont really care..For me, I dont care what he does in personal life..All i ask is not to let these affect United's game which clearly not the case..so obviously, he getting caught SADDENS me more..not embarrassed..:-)

    ReplyDelete