Wednesday, November 11, 2009

KHAANA KHAAYA??....HAAN....KYA KHAAYA ???!!

These 2 are the worst questions ever faced by us Man-kind..Really!!

When I say Mankind, i actually mean Us-The Men, the boys, the gents and not the entire human race. And am sure by now you (intelli)gents would have guessed who're the ones who come up with the 2 most 'genuine' queries ever....o'course it is these females !!...this is the time when i tell God..Turn me into a female just for 10 secs, 8 secs for the shock to sink-in and the other 2 secs solely to understand what pleasure do these women/girls derive by getting the answers to these...Dont think I ll ever be able to handle it more than 10!!

I will certainly take the liberty of generalising this with the entire female race..Doesnt really have to be ur Wife or girlfriend ... Can be ur sis, Mom, ur cousin sis, even ur friend (girl o'course) for that matter. My mom asks this everytime i talk to her. Sometimes I think do I look so frail and unhealthy ??!

My thought, a guess actually , is females are very curious beings and as a result love to Yap..Boy they are good at that!! They inherently are like that, born to make noise kinds!...Dont u remember those group of girls siting in the college canteen and making that shrieking noise or that bus stand outside a college making the other poor people repent their existence and even better, for those who have girlfriends, check your phone bills mates..Thou shall get the answer!!..Alright..Lemme stop and get back to the point before I'm accused of being a sexist !!

Coming back to the point of yapping, this is what i think conspires when a certain girl calls a certain guy or the other way round. They talk and talk and talk, poor guy answers all her questions very diligently till she realises, damnn! the question bank is over...What do i do now ?...time to take out the trump card ... "Khaana Khaaya ??"..comes the reply "Haan kha.." Never mind completing the answer the next question is already on the plate..."Kyaa khaaya??". Now try remembering at dinner, what you had for breakfast!!..Screwed, arent you?! :-D

Girls are smart. I happened to come across this movie yday where Gulshan Grover remarks.."Never question a woman's intelligence" .. I must agree, they are very cunning (intelligent). They can frame these in a variety of ways .. For instance, if the girl knows that the guy has cornflakes everyday for breakfast, she can ask...What did u have Cornflakes, wheatflakes or chocos(for us its more or less the same) ?? ... and why wasnt KFC ordered for lunch ?? Can u imagine the plight people! :-D having to answer these 3 times a day atleast if not more. For heaven sake how does it matter what we had...The carbs in Wheatflakes 35g and Cornflakes has 24g. Enough for me to survive till lunch. :-) and I can bet my life, if you ask the same girl if she remembers what you had day before for breakfast..U bet she wont!!.. Basically, its a very cosmetic question..Has no basis whatsoever, it is just for timepass..THATS IT!!

Personally, I become a Gandhi when it comes to this, simply answer the question and get yourself outta this as soon as you can. So take my advice, dont bother about the logic behind it..There aint 1 !! and if someone ever finds, please do let me know.. I ll buy you a beer myself ..I promise.

All this is outta personal experience but if there's someone who comes and tells me that he has never faced this question from his girl. I ve only 1 response. "Fuck you! the girl doesnt love you!"


This was brought to you by:

1. Non flavored Cornflakes (not wheatflakes or chocos, no mango or strawberry flavored) that I had for breakfast.
2. An ever torturous girl friend.
3. Pride - For keeping upto the promise of coming up with something genuine this time. Nothing can get more genuine. Trust me. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. incredible.. i'm still tryin to digest it ;).. never thought u were so touchy :D... but u know wat, it just doesn't matter neway :D :D :D...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know !! ..Some ppl can be shameless to the core..They think am showing off my sense of humor here instead of getting a hint!

    ReplyDelete